Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dingo & Hank Visit

Over the Labor Day weekend I got a visit from my brother and my sister, Hank and Dingo. It was great to keep in touch and hear how they were doing. They are both doing great and we had a fun time wrestling and catching up.

Dingo and Hank didn't get to see each other. Hank came a couple hours after Dingo left. So I put these photos together from the day so they can download them for their wallets. We will all have to get together down at the river sometime for a swim. Maybe Izzy can make it too. We haven't gotten together yet but I think she lives close by.

Hank - Dingo - Cooper  -  11 weeks old.
If you remember, I posted about Dingo's Tips and how she rings a bell to go out. Well, she knew I didn't have a bell yet and brought me a cow bell! I hung it on the rec room door.

 Hank and I had a great time wrestling until dark.


By that time I was exhausted so I brought him inside and introduced him to Camden. Simba was hiding out sleeping somewhere.



Camden was very glad to meet him but she just wasn't in a playing mood.



8 comments:

  1. Coop -- Glad you liked the cow bell. Hank made out OK with Camden. I, on the other paw, got slapped in the face! -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still trying to teach Camden how to play. She just doesn't get it. And the cow bell works great, as long as I remember to ring it. See tomorrow's post for a picture of where I put it. -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Izzy is one of my sisters. Her owner was talking to me on my facebook page one day. She somehow found and reads my blog. -- Coop

      Delete
  3. Oh I see - you're the most popular puppy in Airville lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Camden is getting to be a popular cat. She seems to get into all the pictures. And did you notice over on the right side that her guest post has moved up to number 3 on the all time popular posts list? --Coop

      Delete
    2. Haha yes she doesn't like to share the spotlight with anyone especially a dog

      Delete
  4. Coop you are quite the pup. A blog that is certainly entertaining and captivating. Keep it up buddy and don't forget to bring that bell. Camden has it easy in not having to ride gardens bell.

    ReplyDelete