Monday, August 25, 2014

Dingo's Tips

I keep in close contact with my sister Dingo. I am glad I do because she has a lot of neat things she does.
A recent picture of my sister Dingo from facebook.

For instance, she told me about getting your owners to put peanut butter inside your toys. I have a kong toy that can fit milk bone treats inside. But now I tried it with peanut butter. I love the taste of peanut butter.

I am working on getting the peanut butter out of the middle.
Mom won't allow it at night time though. She says it gets me too excited at bed time. Sometimes she likes to exercise with me to get me good and tired at night.





Another great idea I got from her is using an empty milk jug for a toy. They are nice and light and I love the sound they make when I jump on them. They are easy to bite too.

A milk jug is fun to play with inside or out. 
Dingo also rings a bell when she wants to go outside. It hangs from the door knob with a ribbon. When I want to go out I go to the door and sit and if nobody is watching I jump at the handle. But now mom put a wind chime on it. She is going to get me a regular bell soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment