Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Vet Visit

My lady human (Who I will now call mom because I really like her and I am staying.) told the vet my name was Cooper. At first I thought my name was "Good Boy Cooper". Then after a few days I thought my name was "Cooper No!". But I guess my official name is just "Cooper".

I really enjoyed the car ride to the vets. It took about 1/2 hour and there was lots of stuff to see along the way. I don't remember the ride home. I slept on mom's lap the whole way. It must have been the shots.
Mom waiting with me at the vets
The shots didn't hurt at all. The vet people distracted me with a crumbled up milk bone and it was all over before I realized I was getting a shot! Tricky people those vets.

But the shots really made me tired. Glad I have this Serta Perfect Sleeper Sofa Pet Bed to conk out on. The orthopedic egg crate foam base with a top layer of cool twist gel memory foam is really comfortable. Mom says it is more comfortable than her bed. She should know. She slept on it with me for a few hours the other night when I was fussin'. She is easy.

Ahhhhhhhh! Much better than sleeping on the stones under a pickup truck.


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your vet appointment went well!! Very brave of you getting your first shots. Your new bed looks so comfortable! Cooper you and your humans are very blessed to have each other. Look forward to hearing more of your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom says we might go to a park, down by the river! -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Too cute. Coop you look very settled in in your new life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning not to bark at the cats, but it is ok if I try to stare them down. -- Coop

    ReplyDelete