Thursday, August 14, 2014

Home Alone

This morning my people went for a ride and they left me behind. Instead of letting me roam the grounds and protect the place while they are away they put me in my pen. I am beginning to think they don't trust me.

A friend gave us this really cool pen that I sleep in at night but I see no reason to be in it during the day. I was stuck in there for 3 hours! I could have been playing with the cats.

Why in the cage? I won't chew anything while you are gone. 

While I was doing my time in solitary confinement I was surfing the web and I found a picture of one of my sisters! Her name is Dingo and she has her own twitter account. @DingoBlueHeeler It appears she has to deal with cats too. And she also just had her first visit to the vet. I am glad she found a good home. Maybe we will be able to get together for coffee sometime and compare notes.

My sister Dingo. See the resemblance? 
Dingo also went to the vet. Nice Collar!

2 comments:

  1. Putting you in a cage Cooper is to keep you protected. Puppies your age can sometimes get "curious" and get into trouble. (not that you would do that) Your sister is cute.....I am glad that she found a forever home like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in there again today for awhile while they took my grandma human to an appointment. It was kinda nice. All I had to do was chill out and nap. I didn't have to worry about the cats sneaking up to smell me while I slept. -- Coop

      Delete