Monday, November 10, 2014

Today Is A Special Day

Happy Birthday Jennilyn

Today is my human sister Jennilyn's Birthday. She spent the afternoon with me yesterday. We celebrated by watching the Steelers on TV. We couldn't get the NFL to reshedule the game to today so we celebrated her birthday early. She even had another early birthday present this year. She went to Yankee Stadium to watch the Orioles beat the Yankees and eliminate them from the playoffs. We couldn't get MLB to reschedule that game to her birthday either. Those Pro Leagues aren't very flexible in their schedules. 

Check out her Orioles shirt. She likes good sports teams. 

Very Odd Behavior 

My human mom spent Saturday making a great smelling chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. It smelled so good. My owner guy even licked the icing bowl but I didn't get any at all. 

Well after the game it was finally time to eat the cake. But right before they were ready to eat it (I didn't get any cake either) the strangest thing happened. Everyone started yelling at exactly the same time saying the same thing. They called it singing Happy Birthday. It really freaked me out. I never saw or heard anything like that before. And it gets worse. 

Jennilyn Saves The Day

While everyone was singing the cake caught fire! It was actually burning up! Thank goodness Jennilyn wasn't singing and had her wits about her. She went to the cake and blew out the fire. I don't know what would have happened if she hadn't been there. She saved the day. 

Happy Birthday Jennilyn. Thanks for spending the afternoon with me. And thanks for saving the day! 

I won't tell her age but if you stare at the picture long enough you might see a clue.
Check out the Steeler shirt. Told ya she likes good teams. 
Help the Coopster wish her a Happy Birthday by leaving her a birthday wish in the comments below. 



8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Coop's second favorite sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jennilyn! Thanks for putting out the fire. I found the clue in the picture. The TV shows them on the 40 yard line. That must be it. You are 40 right? hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday my wonderful daughter!!!!! Love, Mom, or sometimes known as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jennilyn!!!! Hope you have a great birthday and a wonderful year.Love Herb and Lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jen! I hope to meet you some day. Coop said you are really cool! - DINGO (Coop's little sister)

    ReplyDelete