Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Cousin

I just found out that I have 2 cousins that live right up the Susquehanna River from me. Up in the Endless Mountain area. They are Callie and Zeke. And Zeke is my newest cousin. He is just a pup. A Bernese Mountain Dog. I was checking him out and he could grow to be up to 125 pounds! That is more than my human mom weighs!

I found some pictures of my cousins on facebook and I grabbed some for you to see.

Callie and Zeke (Ezekiel) 

Zeke. He could end up being 125 pounds! 
I bet everybody is having lots of fun up there in the Endless Mountains. I was thinking about going up to see them but found out that it would be about 182 miles up stream. It would probably be a lot easier for them to just raft downstream to come and see me. Dingo and I could show them some nice trails.

Don't they look like they would be good football players? 
Callie and Zeke. I can't wait to see you someday. And be sure to check out tomorrow's post. You guys might fit very well into some plans I am making.

I never met a Bernese Mountain Dog before but I have heard of them. One of the most famous is Hercules. He is Ben Roethlisberger's (the quarterback for the great Pittsburgh Steelers) dog that he brought back from Switzerland in 2006 when he was there finding out about his family's roots.

Hercules   --  Ben  --  Zeus
Click Picture to go to Ben's Service Dog Foundation Page




4 comments:

  1. Wow ..Zeke and Callie love reading your blog Cooper but never thought they might get to be featured in it! Hope they don't start getting swelled heads! We wish we weren't so far apart on this really cool river too..we sure could have a lot of fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw Coop..you are right about Big Ben..not only is he the Best QB in the NFL he has the Great taste in dogs!, Zeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ezekiel and Callie, - I am always looking for guest bloggers. You already have a good photographer.(My photographer knows how hard it is to get a good picture of a puppy that won't stay still!) Now all you have to do is write a post and put it in a bottle in the river and when it floats down to me I will put it up. -- Coop

      Delete