Wednesday, November 5, 2014

20 Facts About Me (Part 2)

My human sister Jannessa recently was challenged to give 20 facts about me. Part 1 post is here. This is part 2 with facts 11 to 20.  My comments are in blue.


11. I like to sleep in. 

It is hard to get up when you have a Serta memory foam bed. 
Jannessa made this list? How would she know? I am always up earlier than she is. My owner guy always gets up early and makes me go outside (even in the rain! see fact#19). Then he does his morning thing reading for an hour or so but I always go back to bed. 

12. One of my jobs is to carry in the mail.

And sometimes I even deliver it to my grandma.

13. My main job though is being the official greeter of the house.

I love it when people come. Everybody is my best friend. I was out waiting for the mail one day and this person went by. I wanted to greet her but she didn't stop. I don't know who she was but I was glad my name wasn't Toto. Oh well, her loss. She could have had a big wet kiss.



14.       Everybody is my best friend, including you!

If you want proof come on down. I will give you a big wet kiss. See how I greet people here

15.       I’m very photogenic.

But sometimes I make faces

16.       I always bury my prized possessions. (such as my human sister’s homework)

Yes, that's true. I am not sure why I bury everything everywhere. In the flower beds. The corn field. Under the pine trees. Behind the TV. At grandama's house. Bones. Papers. Mail. Canning jar lids. I can't stop myself. Maybe it is because I love to dig. 

That's not my halo. It's a canning jar lid. See my dirty nose from burying stuff.

17.       My favorite place to think is by the river.

A great place to meditate. 

18.       I like to climb in the UPS truck when the guy comes.

I love it when this truck arrives. Sometimes it brings toys or treats for me. 

19.       I hate the rain.

This is what you do on a rainy day. Jump on Jannessa's bed. (see fact # 11)

20.   I have a blog! 

And you are reading it now. I just started this to keep a journal of my life but a lot of people found out about it and stop by to see what I write. I am glad to have you. Thanks for visiting and stop back anytime. 




4 comments:

  1. Coop - You look like a goofball in #15. But...did you see my Halloween costume? Geesh! Humans! - DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I saw you on instagram. -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Your blog is fantastic. Carville is a very interesting place and look you how good you are when horse and doggies pass and the UPS truck comes. Seems like you play so hard you need those rest times. Be seeing you soon I hope. Auntie Kay and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comments. I think you should grab your camera and come down for eagle day. -- Coop.

      Delete