Monday, September 15, 2014

Camden Saves The Day (guest blogger)

Hi. Camden the cat here. Cooper didn't have time to write a blog post for today. As you can see by the picture below he has been very busy.

Playing with empty milk cartons is exhausting. Zzzzzz  Zzzzzzzz.....
Cooper likes to only work four day weeks. He did make arrangements for Simba, the other cat, to fill in for him as guest blogger today. I noticed that Simba wasn't making much progress on it and the dead line was getting near.

Slimba resting up for...... uh, his next nap

I asked him when he was going to get on it. He said he didn't think he was going to have time and

"If I don't get my 22 1/2 hrs of daily sleep I am a wreck."

Well, someone had to do something or there wouldn't be a blog post for today. You can thank me, Camden, for saving the day. If you want to show your appreciation you can go to the poll on Friday's post and vote for cats!

Me, Camden, checking stats and saving the day for those slackers

There have been 122 visits to Cooper's World blog since the poll was put up but only 10 people voted. That is actually really a good response as statistics show that only about 3% of web surfers ever give any input. Cooper's World is getting 8%!

Results as I type this are:
Dogs = 6
Cats = 2
I like them both the same = 2

Cat vs Dog poll results as of this post writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment