Monday, September 22, 2014

Get Motivated

Several people sent me messages this morning looking for my Monday post. Well, during football season it is really hard to find the time to write posts. I will still be posting periodically, maybe about once a week. If you want to keep informed of when I post without having to waste time checking you can sign up on the right for email notification. I believe the batch file goes out about once a day so after I put up a new post you will be notified within 24 hours.

I hadn't planned on doing a post today at all but I came across a great post game interview that I wanted to share with my readers.

This guy says what I, the Coopster would say on camera if I could talk. 

Watch it and get encouraged, inspired and motivated. Enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. Coop - Glad you're going to take some time off. You've been working hard since moving to Airville. Hey, what's with the chain around your neck? Keep in touch Bro. -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chain just showed up one day. It sounds neat clanging on my name tag when I walk. Welcome back from the OBX. I saw you rounding up a ghost crab on fb. Looked like fun -- Coop

      Delete