Thursday, October 2, 2014

3rd Vet Visit

(They say I'm crazy but I have a good time)
Looking For Clues At The Scene Of The Crime



We arrived a little early for our 9AM appointment. I wanted to check the area for clues to the burglary I told you about in yesterday's post.

I don't think he left this way. He must have had a get away car.
I didn't pick up any bacon smells indicating that he might have left on foot over the grassy knoll. So I decided to sit in the parking lot and stake out the place a little while, thinking he probably would return to the scene of the crime. You can see in the photo below how close the restaurant is to my vets.

And then I saw him! Click the photo and look at the guy in the green shirt on the left. He has a cane and is walking with a limp. He has a very nice hair cut. And he appears to be overweight. He fits the profile I am looking for perfectly! All I have to do is see if he smells like bacon.

I am glad to see it is open for business again. I smell a fresh supply of bacon.

I rushed over to check if his trail smelled like bacon.

What the heck? Everybody is leaving a bacon trail.

But when I checked it out there must have been a hundred trails. And they all smelled like bacon. And as I looked in the door the place was packed with people eating breakfast. And they all had nice haircuts. And they were all eating bacon!  The food there must be great. There are too many suspects. It would be easier if the food was bad. Then there wouldn't be so many suspects. Guess I will just have to leave this case with the police.

Good News

So I went to my vet appointment. And the good news is, they already knew about the burglary and had taken precautions. They didn't get robbed of any treats. They had plenty.

Waiting for the nurse to come turn on the scale. 

I weighed in as usual and I am up to 24.9 lbs. My sister Dingo went to her Dr. a few days ago and she was 17.5 lbs. And guess what. My Dr. Vet lady knows the owner of my mom and dad (Lulu & Duke). She said they were in the other day. Glad the Australian Red Heelers that were recently born are getting good care too.

Mom says they gave me three shots this time. As usual I was preoccupied with the snacks and didn't notice. It was over before I realized it.

Getting a shot. I didn't feel a thing. My Dr. Vet lady does a great job!

And I even got a microchip so if I get lost in the corn field and a farmer finds me all he has to do is get me scanned and my picture and all my info will be there. Why my picture? If they find me they will know what I look like. And now I can get a lifetime license! I can't wait to be able to drive.

I will be taking tomorrow off for a long weekend but be sure to check back because my sister Dingo is going to be my guest blogger. You won't want to miss it!


4 comments:

  1. Don't know Coop. The guy in the green shirt has Grey hair. Nobody dies their hair
    GREY! Great detective work though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. A perfect cover up since no one would expect it. I did pick up his trail and it smelled like bacon and fish. I bet his hair is really red and he only died it white for this one time trip back to the crime scene. Know anybody with red hair who does a lot of fishing? hummmmmmmm. -- Coop

      Delete
  2. "Searching for clues at the scene of the crime". Your human Dad can sing that to ya.
    He just heard it a few weeks ago, Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked with him. He told me about the song so I added it at the top. Great song to help you think. Maybe someone will listen to it and crack this case. Thanks a lot for the idea -- Coop

      Delete