Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Detective Cooper

Sherlock Cooper on the Case

Hey look! Today is mom's birthday!

Mom won't get me a smart phone so I have to keep my schedule on the refrigerator.

This morning I was checking out my schedule for October and I see I have an appointment at the vet's today. I can't wait to get there. I have to warn them about a robber in the area. And he is after food. I need to warn them to lock up their treats. I hope I am not too late!

I have been studying the case and after a little detective work I have come up with a couple of clues. I am asking for your help to crack this case.

Bacon Burglar

I was watching the news the other day and I saw my vet's office on TV. It seems that the restaurant next door, the one with the great bacon smell I told you about in a previous post (2nd Vet Visit), was robbed. Ed Weinstock, my favorite WGAL reporter, said they smashed in the door with a rock.

Look at the sign above Ed's head. He is right beside my vet's office.
Click on Ed's nose to watch the report.

I wish I would have been there to see Ed. I could have told him about the great bacon smell coming from the restaurant and that I am sure it was the bacon he was after. I would have told him to tell people to be on the lookout for someone who smells like bacon.

He also robbed a chiropractor office and a beauty salon. I am sure he was familiar with all three businesses he robbed. He is probably a known customer. Most robbers know about or case the premises before they act. So we can assume four things about him.

1. He has lower back pain and possibly walks with a limp. (chiropractor customer)
2. He is well groomed and possibly has died hair. (salon customer)
3. He smells like bacon, and may be overweight with high cholesterol. (restaurant customer)
4. He is really dumb.

We know he is dumb because there wouldn't be any bacon at those other two places.

I am passing this info along to my blog readers. I need your help. I am asking you to smell every overweight dumb person you meet with well groomed dyed hair who walks with a limp.

If they smell like bacon report it to the police.

We have to catch this guy before he finds out about the treats at my vet's.


2 comments:

  1. Priceless and thank you! Stop over for some bacon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to. It sure smells great walking by the door. My owner guys eats in there but he never took me in. -- Coop

      Delete