Friday, October 24, 2014

Mail Call

As a lot of you know one of my jobs is to help bring in the mail. I have been doing this for most of my life but there has never been any for me. Well, recently I went down with mom to help carry up some of the mail and this time there was actually a piece addressed to me! I couldn't believe it! Mail for me.

This is the best smelling mail I ever brought in.

It smelled better than any of the mail my humans ever got. It smelled like BACON! It was from my buddy Storm. And it did have BACON! in it. You might remember him from his guest blog post last month. My very first ever mail. As you can see from the picture below I had a little trouble getting it open. It was a rainy day too so it got a little wet. But the BACON! was wrapped in plastic really good.

My very own mail. Just for me. With BACON! in it.
I could have opened it neater if my teeth weren't falling out.
I think the reason I had trouble opening it neatly was because some of my teeth have been falling out lately. I am not sure what is going on. It has me concerned. What next? Will my ears fall off? Will my tongue come out? Sure hope not. 

Below is a picture of a tooth that Jannessa found in her pants leg down around the ankle. Since I am a heeler they say it is mine. I think it might be one of the cats and they are trying to blame me. Camden is always trying to get me in trouble. It looks too small to be mine.

I thought my teeth were bigger. Hope my nose doesn't fall off. 

Definitely appears to be of canine origin to me. Cooper's been biting clothes again. 

Thank you Storm for the mail. It was delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment