Monday, October 6, 2014

The Middle Of The River

Thanks to Dingo for guest blogging for me on Friday. Great post. If you haven't seen it check it out. As of the time I am typing this it has already moved into the number 4 spot on the all time top 5 posts list on the right.

This post almost wasn't. My owner guy was tired from watching the O's sweep the Tigers and was just going to chill out and watch SNF (Sunday Night Football) instead of typing for me. As you can see in the picture below I had to have a talk with him. Good help is hard to find.

Come on. My readers are counting on me.
You can type during commercials and half time.
We all spent Sunday afternoon at the river. When we got there I was surprised to see that there wasn't hardly any water in it. I could walk on the rocks all the way to the middle. And there wasn't any water at all flowing over the dam. There were Great Blue Herons and Egrets fishing in the little pools. It was really fun running around in the middle of the river. If you click on the picture below you should be able to see the Norman Wood Bridge and the Holtwood Dam.

My human sister went out to the middle of the river with me.
But mom stayed on the bank. See her way back there? 

After running around at the dam and then at lock 15 it was soon game time for the Orioles so we went home. I was really hungry and exhausted by this time. I was going to get a snack as soon as I got home. Well I was in for a great surprise. Some friends of mine, Roy and Linda were down to visit my grandma and they left a snack for me! Bacon!

Roy and Linda petting me recently and me eating the BACON they brought me!
They read my blog and know that I just love bacon. And that I smell it every time I go to my vets but I never get to stop in for any at the restaurant next door. So they brought me some! It couldn't have happened at a better time. I was starved!  Thanks Roy and Linda! Sure glad you read my blog!

Thanks for the bacon guys! You rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment