Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Lot Of Work To Do!

I have been doing some research about my new home. Here are some views from my rec room window, where I will be watching a lot of football with my person this winter. Click on the photos for a larger look at what I am up against.

Deer taking a short cut thru MY DRIVEWAY! This will stop.
As you can see I have a lot of work to do. It has been two years since a dog has lived here and the wildlife act like they own the place. There are deer, turkeys, squirrels, raccoons, rabbits running around MY YARD! And who knows what else is running around at night. I have already identified an opossum scent and the scent of lots of stray cats cutting through MY YARD. They act like they own the place. But there is a new sheriff in town. There will be some changes made.

And just where does that wild turkey think he is going?
Below you can see me working on sharpening my teeth. I will be working out and getting into shape so I can grow big and take charge of this place. I am thinking about starting a CrossFit Workout routine or joining Planet Fitness.




4 comments:

  1. Wow Cooper you have the cutest little face and looks like a whole world to explore out those rec room windows, enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That window is right above where I sleep and last night I thought I heard a raccoon out there. Tonight I think I will howl at the super moon. --- Coop

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update Cooper! You will soon be the head honcho of that yard before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Word is getting out in the critter community already. I am putting my scent all over the yard, marking it as my turf. --- Coop

      Delete