Thursday, August 21, 2014

Learning To Share

We go to grandma's house a lot. I really like it there. The other day she gave me a chewy bone treat wrapped in a bacon strip. We left before I could finish it. Grandma didn't want to finish it either so I got to take it home. It was so nice of her to share. She is a really good example to me.

A bone wrapped with a bacon strip. Grandma is a real good cook.

I remember my dad Duke telling us kids to always share. He would always say...."Like the good book says... Then he would tell us a bible verse, like.....
Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. -- 1 Tim 6:18
 So I got to thinking about my sister Dingo and my brother Hank. I would like to have something to share with them next time they come visit. So instead of finishing my bone I decided to save it. I stashed it in mom's flower bed. I'll dig it back up when they come. I will share, just like grandma.




.

6 comments:

  1. Coop - That was awesome! Looking forward to watching you dig it up. Nice of you to think of me and Hank. -DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can help dig it up. Digging in mom's flower bed is really fun. -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Boy Coop you do get up EARLY! We are glad you do since we really enjoy reading
    your Blog. You are so creative, Keep up the good work and don't worry, those flowers would have died soon anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a morning guy. I like to get up from 4 to 5 AM. I write the posts the day before. Sometimes I have 2 ready in advance. Thanks for your kind words -- Coop

      Delete
  3. Ambitious little guy you are Coop. Bet that bone comes out before the sun sets today. So nice to know you are healthy, happy and lovin you home and your people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that. Could be. I have stuff buried several places now. -- Coop

      Delete