Friday, August 15, 2014

My First Visitors

While sitting out front today a car pulled into the driveway. Two people got out and said "Hello Cooper." I had my very own visitors.

It was the first time someone came to see me! They are readers of my blog. They must have read the post "A Lot Of Work To Do" where I mentioned I wanted to get into shape and maybe join Planet Fitness because they brought me snacks and a present. A strong tug-of-war rope. (Not to be confused with the album Tug of War Paul McCartney released in 1982) A great work out toy. I can really build up my muscles with it. It will be a great aid to get me in shape.

I worked out so hard I conked out right in the middle of a tug of war.

Passed out exhausted. Sleeping like a rock. No Pain....No Gain

Starting to wake up. Its all I can do to open my eyes. Every muscle aches. 

I have to get really strong so I can protect my family and keep the alligators away. Check tomorrows blog and you will see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment