Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Delivering The Mail

I am working on bringing in the mail. I don't have it down quite right yet but I am getting the idea. For starters I only am allowed to carry junk mail as somehow the pieces seem to get a little mangled. They don't make envelopes nearly as strong as they should. Someone should look into that.

Junk mail for Jeremiah. Where the heck is he?

This particular item of junk mail is for Jeremiah, my human brother that I haven't met yet. He doesn't live here anymore. He lives in..... well, it is hard to pin him down. As I type this he is living in Kitty Hawk, NC where he and Ellen, my human sister-in-law to be run Fuji Steakhouse and Sushi Bar in Kill Devil Hills in the Outer Banks.

Me dictating this post to my human while I chew a sock for inspiration. (or is that perspiration?)
And..... Hey! Come back mail carrier. This one goes to NC!

After the season this fall who knows where he will be living. He said it will be in another country but hasn't decided which one yet. So far he has lived in Uganda, Taiwan, Virgin Islands, Florida Keys, and I don't know where else. He is a moving target. Glad I am not a real mail carrier. How do they keep track of people like that? Guess they don't. That is why we still get a lot of his mail here.

Check out this video of me delivering a piece of mail to my human sister. She had her chance. If you want me to bring you the mail you have to be quick. Mail carriers don't have time to be lollygagging around.





8 comments:

  1. Boy Coop you are finding a bunch of JOBS! I'm concerned about you overdoing it
    however. Been trying to work with your human daddy on this on since he retired, ONE THING each day is plenty. Leave something for tomorrow. Gotta say Coop for as young as you are you are doing very well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a lot of irons in the fire. One thing a day is enough for my human guy but I have a LOT more energy than him. I can do 10 things a day. I just got a job selling pet insurance. Plus I am in negotiations with other businesses. More on this coming up. --- Coop

      Delete
  2. Cooper I really like your new picture! You are quite the handsome puppy! Kudos on bringing in the mail. I also rip up the junk mail like most humans do. You are certainly learning many new chores and having wonderful adventures keeping your humans very busy. Wonder how they spent their time before you came to live with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My human guy used to work but retired to relax. Then he got me! hahahahahaha. My mom used to read a lot. Now she picks up a lot. She still reads but now she doesn't have to read the cover of the Reader's Digest. I removed it for her. --- Coop

      Delete
  3. Coop -- I keep hearing that I'm going on vacation next month, and that I might get to meet your brother. If I do, I'll say hi to him for you and send a picture. -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. Tell him to add T-Bone to the menu. The Filet Mignon has no bones! -- Coop

      Delete
  4. Coop - Tried to post the other day, but it didn't work. Thanks for the "shout out" with Dingo's tips. We should have cow bells to ring when we want to go outside! -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Dingo. Thanks for the tips. I would really like this: http://youtu.be/RuLjQHfEpBI?t=1s but cowbells would be cheaper. -- Coop

      Delete