Saturday, August 23, 2014

Emergency Bath

Mom didn't take me for my walk on the leash this morning. So when she wasn't watching I decided to go for a morning roll. I found something really really really smelly out in the yard over toward the woods. It was great.

Mom didn't appreciate it as much as I did. I wanted her to roll in it too but she seemed grossed out and made me take an emergency bath. I am not sure what it was but my man human said whatever it was it made the turkey poop smell like roses.

Mom giving me a good scrubbing

I didn't really enjoy the bath much at all but it was over rather quickly. And getting dried off with a towel was quite fun. My college age girl owner is home so she helped. I was the center of attention.

          

Boy am I glad that bath is over with

After it was over she played with me and I got to sit in her lap for a long time. Laps are my favorite places to be. I like being the center of attention.

Hey, you can read my name tag! Now if she would just do my nails. 




4 comments:

  1. Awww. Cooper not a good way to stay in your humans good graces. You better do some real loving everybody up today. Especially your Momma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pushovers. Check out the photo I just posted on my facebook page. We are good to go! --- Coop

      Delete
  2. Coop - RE: Rolling in smelly smelly stuff - AWESOME! -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet Dingo. Next time you come visit I'll show you where it is. -- Coop

      Delete