Thursday, August 28, 2014

Business Magnate

As I mentioned earlier in my Looking For Work post, getting work in the cattle herding industry is not an option these days. So I decided to go into business for myself. No downsizing, no punching the clock, no meetings and I will have the best boss in the world.... Me!

Since Camden and I are starting to get along better these days I talked it over with her. She has her faults and can be a little snooty but she is kinda smart.

Discussion with Camden.
(Note to mobile phone users. The following video has text conversation boxes between Cooper and Camden  that you won't be able to see unless you view this page on a regular laptop or desktop computer.)
       

If you have been paying attention to this blog you might have noticed a new tab at the top titled Marketplace. I have opened my own Pet Supply and Sporting & Outdoor store there. Also, I am currently in negotiations with 16 other merchants about sponsoring Cooper's World  blog. So stay tuned as my online shopping place grows.

I have also decided to get into the pet insurance business.

I got the idea when I saw my first vet bill. It won't be as much fun as biting cattle in the heels but I thought maybe I could help out pet owners if their pets ever become ill or get into an accident.

So I applied and Cooper's World  blog has been approved. I am now a pet insurance salesman for Embrace Pet Insurance. Here is my first ad.

Get a FREE Embrace Pet Insurance Quote

Check out some of these accident claims. I heard that one of my cats actually ate some of the plastic grass decorations from an Easter basket this year. Cats can be so dumb! If you have one better sign up. 


My career as a typhoon tycoon has begun.




No comments:

Post a Comment