Monday, August 11, 2014

People Are Strange

Jim Morrison was right. People are strange. At least my people are.

Every time I pee or poop in the yard they surround me and get all excited. They clap and cheer and say "Good Boy!", "Way to go Cooper!", "Atta Boy!" and other such stuff. I am glad that I am able to entertain them but really now. Shouldn't they set their standards a little higher. Come on people, get a life.

Let me ask you, my blog readers, is this common in your house? Does your family surround you when you go to pee or poop and encourage you by clapping and cheering as you go?

Today I have my first appointment with the vet. Maybe I will discuss this strange behaviour with her.

People are strange.


2 comments:

  1. Cooper you are a funny puppy!! When humans are babies they also cheer and clap when the baby pees. Yes Cooper humans can be strange....but know that we all love you and want you to be a healthy and happy puppy! Keep up the good work with the pee and poop thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously are doing such a stellar job in that department you over stimulated one of your humans. Glad your humans are back home with you and mall is well. You take good care of them Cooper and help them stay calmer during your daily "duties."

    ReplyDelete