Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sweepers and Cats

I never made it to the vet's yesterday. My humans had other plans. I am rescheduled for today.

I haven't found any Australian cattle to round up yet, but I have been busy. The cat's are learning who is in charge around here. I don't see much of them. I live most of my life in my rec room. They show up now and then but mostly hide out upstairs.

My lady human has these loud machines she uses. I am not too sure about what they are, but I think they are ok. They only make noise when she allows them to. But you can't be too sure. You have to establish who is the boss.


As you can see, I have really been working hard this morning. Gotta go take a nap before my trip to the vets.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Cooper~ I know your human likes to clean and do laundry, so yes you will have to get to use those noises. Good luck at the vet today! You will get a clean bill of health, and be back to being "the top dog" in Airville!! Before you know it Cooper you will be roaming all over the house, and then the cats will not be able to hide from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got back from the vet and the shots are really making me groggy. I think I'll just go and take a.........zzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzz -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Sleep well Coop. More adventures await you and your humans.loved your video clip but that bark...wow, you didn't get those Dingo genes did you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I didn't get the non barking gene anyway. Glad I didn't because, as you can see from this blog, I have a lot to say. -- Coop

      Delete