Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sister Visit & A Name Tag

I had a great Friday. My college girl owner came home from her summer internship in Maryland to live here at my house for good! She will be commuting for her Master's Degree year so I will get to see her all the time! I am so excited. She even gave me a present to protect me in case I would ever get lost. A name tag with mom's phone number on it. It is shaped like my paw and it is laser engraved.

Check out my laser engraved name tag.
Get a Name Tag Just Like Coopers!



And yesterday my sister's owners brought her to visit. We had lots of fun wrestling and running around in the yard and through the flower bed. I am so glad we will be able to keep in touch.


Dingo is chasing me
Sorry about the flowers mom. I saw on twitter Dingo has a thing for flowers.

She told me that soon she was even going to be able to go to the beach on vacation to the Outer Banks. She is so lucky. I have relatives there who run a restaurant in Kill Devil Hills. Jeremiah and Ellen. I wonder if she will be able to eat at their restaurant, Fugi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar. If you ever get there check it out. It is almost right across from the Wright Brothers National Monument. If you tell them Cooper sent you maybe they will save me some steak bones.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you and your sister had a fun day Cooper!! I am happy that you will be able to have adventures with her. Your name tag is very cool....and I am glad it will help to keep you safe. All this exercise is paying off Cooper...I can see you getting bigger and stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vet said I will probably weigh 50 to 60 lbs when I am done growing. We will see. I was 9lb 4oz. -- Coop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coop - Had a great time yesterday. Typical big brother beating up on his sister. I did get a few jabs in though! Tell your female human "Sorry about the flowers!". Didn't mean to teach you bad habits. - Your Sister, DINGO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you gotta come back again. I'll teach you how to dig holes. I have a really deep one in the flower bed. It is good digging there. -- Coop

    ReplyDelete