Friday, August 29, 2014

Camden's World - (guest blogger)


It starts already. Now that Cooper is a big business dog he is already taking Friday off. He has me filling in as guest blogger for him today. And as if a 4 day week isn't good enough I think he plans on not blogging on weekends anymore. We will see if success goes to his head.

Hi. My name is Camden. I live here with Simba, the other cat. Life was really good and peaceful around here. We could lie around and sleep all day anywhere we wanted. Food was out 24/7. Our water was always fresh and dog drool free.

Then one day this puppy showed up. Ever since things have been going downhill. The first few days were OK because he was afraid of us. But now he thinks the owns the place. Check out this video and you will see what I have to put up with.
(Note to mobile phone users. The following video has text conversation boxes narrated by Camden that you won't be able to see unless you view this page on a regular laptop or desktop computer.)

As you can see one of his favorite pastimes is barking at me. So us cats have moved to higher ground. At least she still makes him stay on the floor and off the furniture. If he ever gets to the top of the fridge I am moving out.  

See him down there? I am safe here. But I could use some ear plugs.
His idea of  fun is playing with a stinky old boot. He has no class whatsoever. At least when he is out doing that we can get a little peace.

He's been at that for over 15 minutes. Disgusting.


2 comments: