Monday, September 1, 2014

Free Cheerio's - Just Sit

I am glad I am a dog. I am a lucky dog. I get cheerios. I love cheerios.

All I have to do to get one is sit. And just for a few seconds. On the floor. In the rec room. In the kitchen. Outside. I can sit just about anywhere for only a second or two and get a free cheerio. Heck, that isn't even a trick. Its easy. I would sit for nothing. But don't tell them that.

Cheerio coming up. Camden photo bombed me. 

My poor human owner guy isn't so lucky. He never gets a cheerio. Its not because he doesn't try. He sits for hours. But he only gets other stuff. Like chips and salsa. Burgers. Subs. Lasagna. Ice cream. Never a cheerio.

He only sits at one spot in a special chair. He just got a new one. The old one broke. He sat so hard and long it wore out.  So he burned it up and got a new one.

Glad I am not a fire dog. Fires make me nervous. 

He sat through the entire Penn State game and never got a cheerio. Maybe he should try sitting on the kitchen floor.

Sitting on his new chair. Camden photo bombed again!
I am glad I am a dog. I am a lucky dog. I get cheerios. I love cheerios.


No comments:

Post a Comment