Friday, September 19, 2014

Plan B

A New Hiding Spot

In yesterday's post I told you how I not only lost my bone but they even hauled away my hiding place. Well today I was over at my human grandma's again. I took inventory and I found a chewy bone and also another milk bone that were hidden behind the TV and back in the corner.

I can't take the chance of those guys coming back so I went to Plan B. I took them outside and buried them underground by the swing post.


As you can see it is tons more work for me and my nose gets really dirty. When I would hide stuff in the sofa all I had to do was push them under the cushions. But I don't mind the extra work and the dirty nose. It will get clean as soon as I get back in the house and give grandma kisses.

Just for you, my dear blog readers, I had my film crew shoot my bone burying from two different angels. So just like Major League Baseball and the National Football League I am able to bring you the digging action from different perspectives. Here is a view from the inside angle.




I think my stash is a lot safer now. I thought about trying to hide them in the new recliners but I won't take that chance. Who knows, maybe grandma will get rid of them too and put in a hot tub or a pool table. You never know what she is up to.

After I finished burying my stash I sat on the hill and checked out the area. As you might have noticed on the video from the inside view there was a brown horse in the area. I don't think he had any idea I was hiding my valuables.

But that white horse looked a little suspicious. He was looking right at me. I don't know if he saw anything or not. I am not worried about him because he is on the other side of an electric fence. But if he blabs to the cats or the squirrels that run around here it could mean trouble. He could sell me out to the squirrels for some apples from the tree up on the hill. They would deliver quite a few apples to find out where my milk bone stash is hidden.

He is looking this way.  Very suspicious looking.
I'm not sure I can trust him.

If I come back and my bones are missing the white horse is the first one I am going to question.

It used to be a guy could bury bones and they were safe. But not these days. The squirrels, raccoons, opossums, foxes, skunks, they all act like a bunch of animals.

I just might have to talk to mom about getting me a safety deposit box.





















6 comments:

  1. I love your music Coop. Your talents never cease to amaze. Dont worry if you lose those bones. More where they came from. Happy day burying bone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was over today checking on them and they are still there. Looks like that will be a good spot. -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Plan B??? Sounds like you are on Social Security

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? I am only 3 months old. I won't qualify until I am 66 in dog years. That will be 9.4 people years. -- Coop

      Delete
  3. OH COOPER - Where are you? We missed reading your post this AM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to find time to post during football season. I might have to cut back to about once a week. - Coop

      Delete