Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Visiting A Strange Pet Store

First off, I received a lot of feedback from yesterday's post, Road Trip, via my email and on my facebook page. I was advised it was dangerous to put my head out the window. Well, when I tried sticking my butt out the window I couldn't see a darned thing. Plus my owner guy yelled at me to quit mooning those people in the other lane.  
Hahahahahahah.. That's a joke. I crack me up sometimes. Another person said he had a dog once that jumped out the window and rolled down the street, Roosevelt Ave, in York, PA. He said he had no idea his dog was that dumb. He said his dog was "not hurt at all but dumb as a sack of rocks".  
Thanks everyone for your concern. I should explain that on the photo's it looks like I am really cruising fast. Actually when we go fast I bring my head inside. The picture in the woods is actually going down a dirt road to the river only traveling about 15 mph. And the other photos are in downtown Mountville, Pa. where the speed limit is only about 25 mph. Heck, I run faster than that! Some photo's might even be while stopped at a red light. The Coopster is not dumb as a sack of rocks

Now on with today's post.

We did end up going inside the store, right under the big shark. It got even creepier when we were walking toward the door. The doors opened up themselves, without anybody touching them! Someone invisible must have been moving them. Ghosts! I think the place might be haunted.

And there are some very peculiar people in there. The first people I see that are not invisible are two girls sitting on the floor, right in the middle of the store, eating something with their dog. I went the other way to avoid them. It only got weirder.

Eating on the floor in the middle of the store. Isn't that a little bizarre? 
Isaac's Restaurant is right next door. 

Next we ran into some guy pushing two Pomeranians around in a shopping cart. He wasn't buying them. He was just visiting the store with them. I am still trying to figure out if he is an eccentric screwball or a genius. Maybe I can get mom to trade in my leash for a cart. Then when we go to grandma's I wouldn't have to walk. Hummmmmmmm.

Hey buddy, ever think of buying a leash? They are over in isle 5. 

Nope. She wasn't interested in getting me a cart. We headed over to the leash isle. They had quite a selection. It took me awhile to make up my mind.

I finally decided on the nice blue one mom is holding. 

I wanted to check out some goggles and maybe a hat. I thought it might be cool to stick my head out the window on the way home and have my owner guy take the freeway and get up to about 80 mph but no dice.

We headed over to the cat isle and got Camden and Simba some mice we can stuff with cat-nip.

Is that dog on the box doing yoga? We gotta get out of this place!

They sell cat-nip here. When Simba and Camden get that they act really strange. Hey, that could explain a lot of the odd behaviour about this place. I could smell the cat-nip in the cat isle. I wonder if that guy pushing the Pomeranians was over smelling the cat-nip. Someone should check that out. But not me. As for me. I am going to hold my breath until we get back to the car.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you are exploring your planet. Expanding yourworld. Very interesting store you visited. Also good to know there are stores for dogs. And so nice to know you remembered Simba and Camden. Now where will we see you next? Hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to go to Etown College but never got a ride there yet. -- Coop

      Delete
    2. We'd love to see that campus again. Journeyman Uncle on your mother'side went there before heading way up north but not quite Alaska.
      KJ & GJ

      Delete