Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bad Day Gets Better

Lost one Milk Bone

A bad day. My human grandma got some new furniture the other day. Good news for her but bad news for me. She got two really nice new recliners. I lost a milk bone treat.

Hey where are you guys taking that sofa?

The guys that brought the new chairs also took away the old sofa. They didn't know that the sofa was where I sometimes hide my milk bones under the cushions.

I was frantic. But no one was listening to me.

I tried to stop them but it was too late. The delivery guys worked really fast.

There goes one of my best hiding spots. 

Gained A Bag Full Of Milk Bones

But all is not lost. Fortunately, my mom went out to eat with her sister the other day. They went to a milk bone buffet and they couldn't eat all of their milk bones. Apparently my aunt doesn't hide or bury the milk bones she can't eat in one meal. So she sent a doggie bag for me. Now I have lots more milk bones! 

See my name on the bag? Thanks Aunt Kay. How did you know? 

And I saw that the one I hid behind the TV is still there too. So what looked like a bad day turns into a good day. 

Again Papa Duke was right. He would always say to us pups... "As the good book says...And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him.........."  

You can look it up!  (Rom 8:28)  

No comments:

Post a Comment