Friday, September 26, 2014

Trip To Grandma's Pond

First off - Thanks to Storm for guest blogging while I took a break. Great job Storm. And if there are any other dogs or cats (or maybe a horse or whatever) out there that would like to do a guest post just contact me. Sometimes I get writer's block, need a break, or just get lazy.

I enjoyed my break and did lots of things. Today I'll tell you about my trip to Grandma's Pond. It is on the other side of the electric fence where that white horse hangs out. He wasn't in the area one day so I went down to check it out.


The above is just a short clip of my time running and jumping in the water. I was playing for quite awhile. And I saw great big fish swimming in the deep end.

These fish were as big as me.

After romping around I headed back up to grandma's house. On the way back through the field I found some really great smelling nuggets.They smelled wonderful and I bet they tasted great too. Did you ever sit down to a meal that looked and smelled so good you couldn't decide whether to roll in it first or to just start eating it? My owner guy said they were "road apples" and yelled for me to get away! So unfortunately I didn't get to eat or roll in them! I don't know how they got there. I wonder if those horses know anything about them.

"Hey, get away from those road apples!"
Oh man! I wish you could smell them. Awesome!

I finished my walk and went back to grandma's house. I thought being in the water so much would have me all washed clean. My owner guy said I was all washed off but mom and grandma got out a towel and wiped my feet anyway.

What's the towel for grandma? 

The towel turned all brown. I just can't figure that out.


4 comments:

  1. Coop - Bet you got a bath when you got home! -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I heard talk yesterday that I am going to get another one outside this Saturday since it is going to be 80 degrees. Come on down, I hear you like the hose. -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Coop,
    Boy, that pond looks like a lot of fun. Maybe when I visit you again we could go check it out. I bet if we work together we could land one of those fish. What do you think?
    Of course we will have to dive in while my human moms not looking. With my white coat she may have other ideas about me getting in the pond.
    My human dad was telling me a story about another dog who swimming in that pond and had a bad experience. Ask your human dad about it.
    Gotta go, the cats need rounding up.
    Your friend,
    Storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was over at the pond again yesterday and the white horse came down to follow me a little bit. He is really laid back. I didn't have to bite his heels at all. We can practice putting all the horses in the barn. If you can heard cats horses should be easy. - - Coop

      Delete