Monday, September 29, 2014

Road Trip

Beautiful day for a road trip

There is nothing like hopping in the car and hitting the road! So lets do it. Get this party started!

To get into the spirit of this post crank up your volume and click play on one of the road song choices. You can't go on a road trip without music! I have readers all across the spectrum so I've included several genres. Pick your favorite and enjoy. What's your favorite road song? I like them all!





I never turn down an invitation to go for a ride. We always go someplace fun. And (pardon the cliche) getting there is half the fun. We crank up the radio and play road songs. It is especially great when my human sister goes along because then I get to stick my head out and feel the wind in my face.

My human sister taught me how to take selfies on the way to the river

I just love the thrill of the open road. You never know where you are going to end up. It could be Grandma's, the river, a park, Holtwood Dam, the vets. Or, like this weekend, a shopping trip to the pet store.

A beautiful day for a road trip. Off to the pet store.

My leash broke the other day and mom wanted to replace it. Don't ever buy those retractable ones. They don't last long at all. My owner guy says I don't need one because I listen to him really good. But mom says there are times when I just don't seem to be able to hear her when she calls. I am not sure how a new leash is going to improve my hearing, but off we go to pick out a new leash.

Road trip turns creepy

When we got to the pet store there was a big shark stuck in the wall above the door. It looked a little creepy to me. He was huge. And his mouth was wide open, ready to bite! I think sharks eat dogs.

You've got to be kidding me. You want to go in there?

If pets had people stores and we mounted people in the walls with their heads hanging above the door would you want to go in there? Who runs this store? A bunch of psychopaths? I think maybe we should just go home now. We can make a leash out of clothes line rope. You don't need 4 strands of clothes line.

Did we end up going inside? Did we see any psychos? Did I get eaten by a shark? Check back tomorrow, if you dare.



No comments:

Post a Comment