Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Where's Doggo?

Mom reads to me. One of my favorite books is Where's Waldo? because it is fun trying to find him as he blends into the environment around him.

Wouldn't it be neat if I could be in a Waldo book blending into the scenery?

Here is my blog version of a Waldo book. I call it "Where's Doggo?" See how quick you can find me.

Give yourself  5 points if you can find me in this picture

Give yourself  4 points if you can find me in this picture

Give yourself  3 points if you can find me in this picture
Give yourself  2 points if you can find me in this picture
Give yourself  1 point if you can find me in this picture
How did you do?

Did you find Doggo? How did you do?
5 points
4 points
3 points
2 points
1 point
I am still looking
Poll Maker








2 comments:

  1. Got him. You are fast Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...It's Cooperdog! -- Coop

      Delete