Friday, September 5, 2014

2nd Vet Visit

My owners are early birds so my vet appointment was 9:00 AM. We got there right as soon as they opened. In the picture below you can see me looking to the left as mom is taking me in. I smelled bacon from the store next door and I am looking to see where it is coming from.

I think I got 2 more shots. I am not sure because the vets give me treats and distract me so I don't even know what is going on. I go to Cape Horn Veterinary. As previously noted in my First Vet Visit post they are like magicians. Their diversionary tactics are quite remarkable. They do veterinary acupuncture. They also offer nutritional counseling. I wonder if they know about the great bacon smell next door. I bet that would be nutritious.

Click here if you would like to read a recent story on my Dr. in the local paper.

Hey mom, can we go over to the restaurant when we are done?

They weighed me again. I gained almost 6 lbs since last time. I am now 15 lbs and 2oz.

I met another puppy in the waiting room. Her name was Bailey. She is half Jack Russell and half Fox Terrier. I am not sure which half is which. Maybe her front half is Terrier and back half is Russell. Or maybe her left half is Terrier and right half is Russell. Or vice versa. She didn't say. Her owner pointed out that her one eye had white eyelashes and the other one had black eyelashes. Pretty cool.

Bailey at the vets. I wonder if she got to go for bacon. I didn't. 

I like going to my vets. They are really nice. You get treats (not bacon). If you are lucky you get to meet other dogs in the waiting room. Did you know there are a lot of dogs out there that aren't Australian Blue Heelers? And people with pets are always friendly. Plus I get to go on a long car ride.

Whatever my vet gave me sure made me dog tired!

Car rides are great. I love them. It was a great morning. Just wish I would have gotten some of that bacon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment