Thursday, September 11, 2014

Get Your PhD

The other day I was talking with Simba, one of the cats that live here. She was in my human sister's room checking over some papers. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was helping her work toward her master's degree.
Simba helping my human sister work on her Master's degree
She said it is a lot of work and is going to take all winter and spring.
Then after that she will probablly start working on her PhD.

I thought that was strange. "She doesn't have to do that" I said, "because she already has her PhD."

"No, that comes after her Masters." Said Simba, "And it is a lot of work. So leave me alone while I proofread this paper and go chew on a boot or something."

"But she already has her PhD", I repeated. "She got it on August 9th when I arrived. I gave it to her."

"Do you know what a PhD is?", Simba asked.

"Sure. It means Pretty Happy Dog and that is me! My mom has her PhD. My owner guy has his PhD. My owner grandma has her PhD. I gave one to all of them. And they didn't have to work for it. It is free. I give them out all the time. It comes with my unconditional love. (And a big wet doggie kiss on the lips!) That is what makes me so happy. Giving people my unconditional puppy love."

"You are really strange." Simba said.

"Maybe so, but I am happy. A Pretty Happy Dog because I am able to have so many people to love. You cats only want to receive love, but the secret to being happy is to give love. You should try it. I will even give you a PhD along with my unconditional love!"

"And I love all my blog readers, so they also all have PhD's from me. Just look at the map below. It shows all the places in the last 7 days I have given out PhD's. It shows all the hub locations my blog readers have come from. Some location's received up to 5 different people getting PhD's."

Cooper's PhD's awarded in US last 7 days.

My home state of  Pennsylvania PhD locations last 7 days. 
So, If you are reading this blog. You have made me a happy dog. Here is my unconditional puppy love and a big wet doggie kiss on the lips! SMACK!

Thank you very much. Tell people today that you have a PhD. A Pretty Happy Dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment