Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Leash Practice


On the way back home after our visit.  See the white horse back there?

Tuesday mom took me for some really long walks. We walked over to my grandma's place a couple of times. I got a lot of practice walking on the leash. I think I am getting really good at it. I used to bite it and carry it in my mouth most of the way but now I figured out that mom is the one who's job it is to carry it. All I have to do is walk and enjoy the sights and smells. (Wild turkey poop is one of my favorite smells. Did you ever want to just fall down and roll in it?)

We had to walk all along that road back there. See the horse mask?
When we got to my grandma's place there were horses to stare at. One of the horses was wearing a mask. Ever try to stare down a horse that was wearing a mask? It is not really fair because you can't see it's eyes. Maybe my mom can get me some sun glasses to make it even.

I got to stare at him for over 5 minutes. He quit before I did, so I won. 

Check out my video below. I was so excited to see grandma that I forgot I was on a leash. Notice how I am learning how to not jump up! That is a really hard thing to remember but I think I got it down! (Pun intended. Get it? Down! hahahahaha.... I crack me up! or down. I still sometimes get the two confused.)





2 comments:

  1. Wild turkey poop with King Syrup on it really smells good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if I can get mom to pour some on it? Sounds awesome. -- Coop

      Delete