Monday, October 20, 2014

Welcome! Good To See You!

On Sundays my family goes to a place called church. I never get to go. I end up doing time in my cage. I don't know why they don't take me along.

How about we put the cats in here and let me run around the house. 
I hear church is a big place with lots of visitors each week and they have greeters at the entry ways. The greeters job is to be friendly and let people know they are welcome. Well there is nobody better than me at being friendly and making people feel welcome. Just check out this video on how I greet Jannessa every time she gets home from a hard day at college.



See how good I did? I am doing much better than I used to. Notice how I just gently jump up and try to kiss her and lick her on the face. See how I didn't knock her down at all or pee on her shoes? In the summer I used to have to greet her out in the driveway because I would get too excited and the driveway stones would get a little wet, but I don't do that anymore. People don't like that.

So, don't you think they should take me to church with them? I would like to invite you to go and visit my families church LWCC (Click for directions and info. Tell them Cooper sent you) and then let me know how well you were greeted and if you think I would be a good greeter there. If I get enough positive responses maybe my family will take me along next time (and put the cats in the cage!).

I bet nobody jumps up to kiss you and lick your face like I would. That's what really makes people feel welcome. And I hope they don't pee on your shoes.

And if you go to your own church how do you greet people? Let me suggest that next time you go to your church go up to someone and give them a big wet kiss and lick them on the face. Make it a greeting they will never forget. Just don't pee on their shoes. People don't like that.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging Cooper - Dingo did a great job filling in for you - I bet you wish you could go to OBX!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Dingo did do good. I will get to the OBX someday. As for now I really like hiking around the hills here - Coop

      Delete