Monday, November 3, 2014

Memory Lane With Hank

Had a great time with Jannessa and Anthony this weekend.

One of my best buddies!

They took me over to visit my brother Hank. I also got to meet a friend of Hank's at the farm. We got to run around in the fields. And we even chased a black cat up a tree. On Halloween! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what fun! I didn't smell or see any sign of a witch.

Jannessa the cat whisperer.        Anybody have a ladder? 

It was good to see Hank again. We reminisced about the good old days when we were young. I got to meet a friend of Hank's. His name is Max and he lives on a really big farm. He is a Labrador and he is younger than Hank and me. He doesn't remember the good old days.

Max. My newest friend.

Running around with Hank and my new friend Max on his farm.

When I got home I got to thinking about things back in the day. I pulled some pictures out of the archives. I hope Hank gets to read this blog and enjoy some fond old memories. We've had a real good life and we can't complain but sometimes we still do. Life's been good to us so far (Hey, that might make a good song!.... naaahhhh, that would never work). The picture on the left below is when we were 2 months old. The picture on the right side is now, at 4 1/2 months old.

Ah Hank, remember back in the day when we were young? 
And here I put some video's side by side. Hank looks so different but I haven't changed.


After we came back from our visit Anthony and Jannessa carved pumpkins. I didn't. I was too hungry so I stared at mom until I got a snack.

See me back there mooching?  Oh, by the way, Anthony and Jannessa are in the photo too.

No comments:

Post a Comment