Friday, November 7, 2014

How To Get A Degree

Sit and Stare

My human sister Jannessa spends most of her time sitting and staring at her computer. She says she is doing research and preparing presentations as she works toward her masters degree. I didn't know that you can earn a degree by sitting and staring. That is one of the things I do best. Maybe I should work toward a degree. I just love to stare at people. Especially when they are eating.

I could get a degree in mooching. Stare long enough and you get a cheez-it.

Learning to catch

My sister Dingo posted a video on instagram where she is catching a Frisbee. She does a great job running in the yard and catching it on the fly. She runs really fast and catches up to it and jumps up in the air and grabs it.

It looked like fun so I asked Jannessa to teach me to catch. She is really busy staring for her degree and doesn't have a lot of time to teach me. But she is smart and figured out a way to do her staring and helping me catch at the same time. She is starting me out by training me on cheez-its. I love the way she thinks!


I love catching cheez-its. It is a great way to practice. You get to eat what you catch and you don't have to run after it. All you have to do is sit there and stare. That's how you get a mooching degree.





No comments:

Post a Comment