Thursday, November 27, 2014

A White Thanksgiving

Dreaming Of A White Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving eve Jannessa took me for my first walk in the snow. I've seen snow before (the day after my dog park visit) but this was the first accumulation I got to see and play in.


These strange footprints seem to go everywhere I do.

It was Dingo's first real snow too. She put up a video on instragram and it looks like she was having fun too. You can watch it here. She really looks excited and likes to run. I really like to jump and catch it when Jannessa kicks it in the air. We did that for a long time but she got tired and wanted to go in. I could have stayed out for hours! Since my roots are in Australia I was pretending I was a kangaroo.




As you can see Dingo and I really like the snow. 

And Dingo, want to know a trick? I found out how to turn the snow yellow! You can draw pictures in it! 

Jannessa told me there will be parades on TV. I plan on watching them with mom!


Hey mom, is Snoopy going to be in the parade?

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day! I am thankful for snow. What are you thankful for?




5 comments:

  1. Coop - EXCELLENT Kangaroo moves! I'm more of a snow runner. I did a lot of snow plowing with my nose too. I saw the yellow snow, but I'm not good at the writing part.
    Happy Thanksgiving! Eat some turkey. -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dingo did you get to go to the turkey trot? I saw a video of the beginning of the race and a big turkey was riding a bike! -- Coop

      Delete
  2. You guys should come up here..12.8 inches of snow! Every time Zeke goes out he comes back covered in mini snowballs!! He is loving it..Mom and Dad not so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My owner guys says "No". If we go anywhere it will be south! -- Coop

      Delete
  3. Coop - we went to see the runners at the half way point at the college. I was real brave at first. Barking at runners. Then there were so many running past I stopped barking. I texted your human a picture of the crazy turkey leading the race. -- DINGO

    ReplyDelete