Friday, March 20, 2015

Mooching Lesson

Today was the first day of spring and I scored really big time. We took a ride in the car to buy some dog food and on the way back we went through a drive in window at a CVS drugstore. Well I have been at several drive in windows lately and have developed a technique that seems to work very well. Here is a rundown of my routine.

How to mooch at a drive in window

 Step 1

Position yourself before the window opens so you will be noticed.

 Step 2

When the window opens lean forward and look hungry.
 Step 3


When you see the treat try to climb in the window, there may be more in there.
(Note: Your owner probably will grab you and yell)



 Step 4

Focus! Be sure to put your tongue under it in case they get nervous and drop it.

Step 5


Once you get a grip on it withdraw back into the car quick.
If you drop it good luck getting your owner let you out to get it back.
That is all there is to it. Five easy steps. This will work at Hardee's, Chic-fil-a, and believe it or not this works at our CVS drugstore. Who would have thought a drugstore would have treats?






More mooching tips

I had a great mooching day today for the first day of spring. You don't have to wait for a drive in window to mooch. Today I scored 4 different flavors of Rita's Italian Ice. All you have to do is stare at people and when they are done they usually let you finish up.

I got 4 flavors. Grape, Sour patch, Mango, and my favorite, Vanilla.

This morning my grandma gave me 3 meatballs. She even heated them up in the microwave. Grandmas are pushovers.

We stopped to visit an elderly gentlemen who is a shut in. You might remember me blogging about him before. He gave me some milk bones. He doesn't have a dog but he keeps a box of milk bones around.

And I finished my mooching day today (unless they break out the ice cream later) by finishing some delicious tomato soup.

Ha Ha! He thought he could trick me. It says Chicken Noodle but I knew it was Tomato.
I could smell it!
Happy Mooching!


No comments:

Post a Comment