Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mooching Lesson Field Trip

My sister Dingo's humans are on a tropical island vacation so she gets to come spend 10 days sleeping over with me. It is working out great. We can double team the cats but what is really great is we can double our take at drive in windows.

Live Mooching Lessons (This is not a drill)

My human mom needed a new bible so we all went on a ride to Hearts & Minds bookstore. On the way we stopped by the Wells Fargo drive in window so I got to teach Dingo how to mooch.

Pulling into the drive in window. I told Dingo to get ready to look like a sad
hungry deprived undernourished puppy.

Once my owner guy put the window down I had Dingo change positions with me so she could take the lead. I coached her how to look really hungry and to try to induce sympathy from the teller.

Dingo takes the lead as I back off. She was really good at it. I think it also helps that my
owner guy is letting his beard grow out white, giving that homeless guy look.
We anxiously waited for the drawer to come out to see how she did. The suspense was killing us.

She scored! Two milk bones! One for each of us! What a great mooching session. 
Not only did she score a milk bone but she also got one for me. And the lady even asked if there were any more dogs in the back seat so she wouldn't miss any. Dingo is really good at looking pathetic. I was so proud of her.

Future Plans

Now I have an idea. If I can get Hank, Izzy, Zeke, Callie, Mia, Storm, and Valley to all pile into a big van and they bring their friends, and maybe if I pick up some of my doctor's patients at Cape Horn Veterinary Associates we may be able to score the entire box of milk bones at once.

Anybody have a really large van we can borrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment