Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Here We Go Heelers, Here We Go

For those of you who don't follow my sister Dingo on instagram (@dingo_the_blueheeler (click to see her site) I have managed to get a copy of the video she posted.

She is really good at not only catching the Frisbee but also at aggressively going right after it. Check the video and notice how she times her jump to go get it and not just wait for it to come down to her. I see a lot of talent. If the right scouts see this it could be her ticket to the pros. It inspired me to start practicing my skills too. I am going to get a Frisbee and start working out. Mostly I have been catching beef stick snacks and white cheddar Cheez-Its (click here to see) I like catching things you can eat.


I am considering starting a dog football team. One like the famous Pittsburgh Steelers. Only I would call my team the Airville Heelers.

So if any of you dogs out there think you have what it takes to play football send your statistics and a video of what you can do to the Airville Heelers via email to


airvillepa at yahoo dot com
Attn: Simba - General Manager, Talent Acquisition.


We will evaluate it and if we think you have potential we'll get back to you with details on tryout times .

(Cooper dreams about being a famous football coach)
Someday I'll have a street named after me just like Chuck!

I have always dreamed about being a famous football coach like Chuck Noll. I think we could field a championship team. If we win the championship maybe they would name a street in Airville after me. Maybe Treasa's Pizza and Subs would name a sandwich after me. The Cooper da ville! (short for Airville, or Collinsville, or Brogueville. We sure have a lot of villes around here).

I would like to especially encourage Mia, Max, Hank, Callie & Zeke to try out. And Storm, we might have a defensive coordinator coaching position for you.

And as for Dingo, "Bring your talents to Airville"!


No comments:

Post a Comment