Monday, November 17, 2014

Watching Traffic

I like to watch traffic.

Here is a video of me doing what I do a lot. Just sitting around watching the Airville traffic. So if you watch it you will be watching a dog watching traffic.

If you get someone to video you watching it I will post it and then people can watch a person watch a dog watch traffic.



This blog is going into winter mode. Posts will be less frequent. On the off days please use the time you would have spent reading my posts wisely.



3 comments:

  1. Coop - If you are going some place warm for the winter, TAKE ME WITH YOU!! - Dingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is currently 75 in Belize with expected high of 86. -- Coop

      Delete
  2. Man Coop, this isn't winter mode. It is more like HYBERNATION!
    60 degrees out there good day for a hike?

    ReplyDelete