Friday, October 31, 2014

Digging With Dingo

Yesterday afternoon I had to chase a squirrel out of the yard. There are about 4 of them around here. They really keep me on my toes. While I was looking up the tree I saw 4 raptors flying right over top of my house. Two  bald eagles and a little higher up two red-tailed hawks. It sure is nice to be able to go eagle watching without even leaving my yard.

If I hadn't been looking up for the squirrel I wouldn't have noticed the raptors. 
We didn't see any eagles Tuesday on my hike with Dingo but we sure did have a lot of fun. We watched for squirrels and we saw several flickers. It was probably the best day weather wise we will have from now until Spring.

The leaves are very colorful now. You should get out and enjoy them.

This is what we look like to the squirrels.

While our owners were taking a break at the overlook Dingo came up with a great idea. She said why don't we dig a hole right under her owner. And she also thought up a game. It was called "who can throw the most dirt into his shoes". He was wearing low shoes without any socks. I am not sure who won because we were interrupted right in the middle of our game. We didn't see any eagles but we saw something very interesting and unusual, as you will see in the video.


Don't forget to turn your clocks back when you go to bed Saturday night. See you next Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment