Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Tree In The House

A Tree In The House.

What could this mean? There is a tree in the house. And it is all decorated with lights. I am not sure what this is all about but Jannessa sure had fun getting it ready. She decorated me!

A dog with lights. Very funny Jannessa. 

Everyone was involved in decorating this tree. Even my human brother who I finally got to meet for the first time came all the way from North Carolina to help. And guess what. He just got married yesterday so now I am a dog-in-law.

My human brother I just met and my new sis-in-law decorating the tree. 
I Figured It Out.

I finally figured out why they are all so excited about putting a tree in the house. Camden and Simba have litter boxes. So it must be that I am getting an indoor bathroom too! It will be so nice to have my own indoor bathroom this winter when it is so cold out. This is going to be great!

Hey guys, I am not allowed to mess with your litter box so stay away from my tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment