Sunday, December 28, 2014

Mia Teaches Her Owner To Fetch

Last Sunday I finally got the cone removed from my head. This Sunday my friend Mia got her cone removed. I know how it feels to be running around not being able to see and bumping into and knocking everything over so I told Mia to meet me at Urey Overlook trail and we could go hiking and celebrate. Check out how happy she was in the video.



It was great seeing Mia again.

While our owners looked for eagles we played until we were exhausted.
click to see the pictures better

Our owners didn't see any eagles and we were really thirsty so we went down to the river for a drink before we headed home. 

That's Holtwood Power Plant on the far end of the dam.
Fetching Sticks

Mia taught her owner how to fetch sticks! Most people collect things like rocks or leaves or coins or stamps or baseball cards. But her owner collects sticks. He must have fetched about 7 or 8 of them. He said he got them for himself and some for his family. Lucky them. At least he said he is going to dry them out first then maybe varnish them. He called them "walking sticks" but they don't walk. They just lay there. 

They must have had a really sad Christmas if he can only get them sticks. And Christmas is already over. Geee I got lots of neat presents. Maybe I should give Mia one of mine. So sad, giving out sticks you find along the river. Poor Mia. 

If you like to collect sticks I guess this is the place to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment