Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dog (park) Day Afternoon

Today was a sunny 57 degrees. A great winter day. So Dingo and I went to the dog park. We weren't the only ones with that idea. There must have been 50 other dogs there, which was fine because it is a very large park and the more the merrier.

I had a great time so I thought I would post some pictures to help me remember this day later in the winter when I can't get out so much.

Below is a picture when I first got there. Click on it to see if you can find all 16 dogs in it. Can you find Dingo and me? Can you find Dingo's owners and my mom and my college girl?

My first day in the Big Dog area. 

I don't think I was the first one to use this today.

Dingo and I would team up. Notice below Dingo is on the left and I am on the right. We were herding them up. We always like to stay on the outer perimeter and round things up. We are a good team.

A good day for Australia. Notice the Australian Sheep Dog and the Border Collie/Heeler mixed.

Here are some more pictures of other dogs at the park Dingo and I got to meet. 





Everybody is friendly at the park.

Hey, it is not a snack. It is just a camera. 

I am just having fun Dingo but nice to know you got my back!

Teamwork. Here we go again herding them up. Got em surrounded. 
The ride home. Relaxing in the back seat with Jannessa.
If we get another nice day this winter or early spring maybe my friends Mia or Storm or Zeke and Callie could meet me there. They would really like it. 


1 comment:

  1. Sorry Zeke and Callie. Somehow I deleted your comment. But check out my other Dog Park post for a dog park locator near you. Your closest one is in Ithaca, NY. You might want to combine a trip to the nearby winery! Paste this site in your browser. -- Coop
    http://www.bringfido.com/attraction/626/

    ReplyDelete