Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Party At My Vet's

I love going to my Vet. I had a great time there today. My owner guy told me they were having a Christmas party and I was invited. I got there early before they were even open. There were already a lot of other dogs in the back. The receptionist took my leash and I led her to the back room. I was so excited.

Jami - One of the cute nurses I got to hang out with.

But before I knew it the party was over. I must have overdone it on the eggnog or something because I don't remember a lot about it. I wish I could tell you more but everything is a little fuzzy. I think I had a great time though because as you can see in the photo I woke up with this lamp shade on my head! I bet I was the life of the party.

You can see I was a little hung over. I bet I had a good time. 

I am going to figure out how I got this lamp shade on my head and I will let you know more about the party later. As for now, I am going to tell mom I am starting to feel better and how about getting me something to eat! Then I think I will turn in for the night. 

Hey Mom, I am feeling better. Got anything to eat?
Can you get this lamp shade off my head? 





1 comment:

  1. Coop, I attended a party one week earlier. Last time I want to do that. FYI: I learned by day 3 of reCOOPing that when I shook my head real hard the "Cone Of Shame" (reference from the movie UP) opened up. Try it! DINGO

    ReplyDelete